September 30, 2021
Fajita Pete’s Merchandise Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Fajita Pete’s Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of the Sweepstakes sponsor, Fajita Pete’s (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you, the participant (“you”), agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Sweepstakes rules (“Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as they relate to the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by “Sharing” the sweepstakes post via the Fajita Pete’s Facebook platform. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter the Sweepstakes only once, regardless of the method of entry. Should you submit an entry more than once or attempt to enter the Sweepstakes more than once, including without limitation submitting entries by using multiple email addresses, identities, devices, or the like, you shall be disqualified and ineligible to win. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, you shall be disqualified and ineligible to win. As an alternative method of entry, you may enter the Sweepstake by mailing the following information on a 5×7 index card to Sponsor at the address shown below: name, address, email address, and phone number. You may not submit both a mail-in entry and an online entry. No photocopied, facsimile, or mechanically reproduced mail-in entries will be accepted. All online and mail-in entries received are the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Sweepstakes Period and Deadline to Enter: The Sweepstakes shall begin on October 1, 2021 and shall end on October 15, 2021. All online entries must be received by Sponsor by October 15, 2021 11:59 pm Central Time and all mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor by [end date] by 5:00 pm Central Time.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive an article of choice from the Fajita Pete’s Bonfire platform. The verifiable retail value of the article is approximately $24. Any and all prize related expenses shall be the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes associated with the prizes. Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No prize substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who may award a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on October 22, 2021. Winners will be notified via direct message on Facebook profile used for entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive an email notice, regardless of the reason, including without limitation failures due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner providing incorrect or otherwise inaccurate contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the date that the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration of eligibility and release as required by Sponsor, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The receipt by each winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights granted to Sponsor: By entering this Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns the right (but without obligation) to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or later developed, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation to you, unless prohibited by law.
9. Irregularities: If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including technical failures, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor (each, an “Irregularity”), which affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of this promotion, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the case of an Irregularity, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the Irregularity. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website, or who violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes and to void entries that do not comply with the Rules, including multiple entries submitted by the same individual. Any attempt by you or any participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering and participating in this Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, officers, directors, representatives, agents, and employees from any and all liability for illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage (“Harm”) that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prize won, including without limitation such Harm arising from (i) your participation in the sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (vi) the announcement of a prize winner, or any error that may give an erroneous indicator the prize has been won. Sponsor is not responsible for stolen, lost, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected, delayed or late entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether such errors are caused by typographical errors, postal errors, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties: SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZES. SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGFEMENT. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The above disclaimers do not apply in states where prohibited.
12. Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of United States and Texas, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Harris County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all right to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Email Newsletters and Advertising: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
15. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the list of winners, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Fajita Pete’s, 15995 N Barkers Landing Rd Suite 111, Houston, TX 77079, USA. Requests must be received no later than November 1, 2021.
16. Sponsor Address: Fajita Pete’s, 15995 N Barkers Landing Rd Suite 111, Houston, TX 77079, USA.